written by Alan Mehne
Do you want guided steering but your tractor isn’t capable? Do you want guided steering but have an issue with the noise and the size of the steering wheel add ons? We have an answer for you.
John Deere recently released the AutoTrac Controller 300 (ATC 300), which can make your non guidance tractor, fully steerable, without a steering wheel add on, we can make it steer by wire, at a cost less than a traditional steering conversion.
The ATC 300 consists of a hydraulic valve, a controller, wiring harnessing, some hydraulics lines installed by your dealership using your display and receiver (or new). This system can be installed on either open or closed system hydraulics, from a compact up to an articulated tractor, with some limitations.
See your salesman or IS Consultant to explore the possibilities of completing your guided fleet or starting the one you would like to have.
For more information contact your regional IS Consultant.
Go Back to List
- Blog Archive
- John Deere Model-Year 2024 Upgrades for 3R-and 4-Series Models
- Making a Career
- John Deere Z370R Electric ZTrak Zero Turn Mower
- Living The John Deere Dream
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2023
- My All-In-One Machine
- A Family Operation
- 50 Years of John Deere Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters
- John Deere Parts Catalog Harvest 2022
- Instilling Homeowners Pride
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2022
- 2021 Market Animal Scholarship Recipients
- Top 10 Compact Tractor Implements You Should Acquire First
- John Deere MyFinancial App
- John Deere Now Offers JDLink Connectivity Service at No Additional Charge