John Deere Z370R Electric ZTrak Zero Turn Mower
John Deere officially launched their first Electric Zero Turn mower. It is now available for pre-order. With this electric machine, you can mow up to 2-acres fast with zero operating emissions and no engine noise. But that’s just the beginning.
- Mow up to 2 Acres per charge*
- 3.2 kWh (3.56 kWh maximum) Sealed Lithium–Ion Battery
- 42-in (107 cm) Accel Deep™ Mower Deck
- Zero operating emissions and no engine noise
- 5-year/200-hour Battery Warranty**
Large LCD screen to monitor battery levels and three operator modes to adjust settings that fit operator preference and yard conditions.
Fully Sealed Battery:
Thanks to the 3.2 kWh (3.56 kWh maximum) Sealed Lithium-Ion Battery, this electric mower can weather the conditions, be washed and be stored outside.
Integrated park brake is activated when the control levers are pushed outward. Power button easily turns on machine.
42in. (107cm) Accel DeepTM Mower Deck:
Offers no compromises in cut quality and performance when compared to a similar gas machine.
Just plug in a standard extension cord when you are done mowing and walk away. The Smart Charge Technology prevents over charging and maintains battery life.
Remotely monitor charge status and battery level through the MowerPlus™ app with BluetoothTM technology. And so much more.
Go Back to List
- John Deere Parts Catalog Harvest 2023
- John Deere Model-Year 2024 Upgrades for 3R-and 4-Series Models
- Making a Career
- John Deere Z370R Electric ZTrak Zero Turn Mower
- Living The John Deere Dream
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2023
- My All-In-One Machine
- A Family Operation
- 50 Years of John Deere Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters
- John Deere Parts Catalog Harvest 2022
- Instilling Homeowners Pride
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2022
- 2021 Market Animal Scholarship Recipients
- Top 10 Compact Tractor Implements You Should Acquire First
- John Deere MyFinancial App