My All-In-One Machine
Tom Zemba - Menominee, MI
My John Deere 3025D has become my all-in-one machine. My daughter and I really enjoy hunting and use it to manage our 50 acres of hunting woods. We primarily use our tractor to a haul wood, level driveways, and cut tall grass. We have a rotary cutter and brush hog. Eventually, we would like to plant food plots.
One of our favorite things about our tractor is the John Deere Smart Connector. It establishes a direct connection between my iPhone and the tractor. The TractorPlus App allws me to see real-time information about the machine, a coverage map of where I mowed, service intervals, diagnostic codes, and more. It has been very beneficial to us.
I chose to work with Riesterer & Schnell (R&S and John Deere, because they offer a great product, and I know R&S will service me the best. Whenever I have a question, they are quiick to get me an answer and a solution. So far, I am very happy with our tractor!
Go Back to List
- Living The John Deere Dream
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2023
- My All-In-One Machine
- A Family Operation
- 50 Years of John Deere Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters
- John Deere Parts Catalog Harvest 2022
- Instilling Homeowners Pride
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2022
- 2021 Market Animal Scholarship Recipients
- Top 10 Compact Tractor Implements You Should Acquire First
- John Deere MyFinancial App
- John Deere Now Offers JDLink Connectivity Service at No Additional Charge
- John Deere Parts Catalog: Harvest 2021
- The New John Deere Mechanical Self-Leveling (MSL) Loader Option
- The R&S Contactless Experience