The New John Deere Mechanical Self-Leveling (MSL) Loader Option
Here’s some great news for John Deere Compact Utility Tractor buyers… John Deere now brings large tractor self-leveling loader technology to small tractors. Let’s take a look at the innovative technology now available as an option on our 120R, 220R and 300E front loaders.
Most of you want a loader for your small tractor, right? Whether you are experienced or brand new to tractors and loaders, the mechanical self-leveling (MSL) loader may be just what you are looking for. For starters, it is easy to operate. Take a seat on the tractor and you will see how ergonomic the controls are. On John Deere Mechanical Self-Leveling Loaders, a single joystick keeps loader operations simple. All you do is pull it backward to raise the loader, push it forward to lower, and the loader attachment will remain level.
On non-self-leveling loaders, you must also move the joystick left or right to level the implement. This can require skill and coordination as you raise or lower the boom arm. With these new MSL loaders, there’s no need to manually level the load as you raise or lower the boom arm from ground level to maximum lift height. Your bucket or pallet fork stays level automatically so you can confidently keep the load where you want it. Plus, these new loaders deliver at lease 25% more lift capacity than our non-self-leveling loaders. As much as 40% more on the 220R. These new loaders have a lot more oomph than the non-self-levelers due to the new self-leveling linkages added to improve lift.
If you are looking for a loader to go with that compact utility tractor, consider a new mechanical self-leveling loader from John Deere. It’s affordable and easy to operate and the automatic self-leveling keeps your focus on the task instead of loader operation.
For more information contact any of our locations here.
Go Back to List
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2024
- John Deere Recognizes Riesterer & Schnell Technician, Channing Bloss as a Territory Champion
- John Deere Parts Catalog Harvest 2023
- John Deere Model-Year 2024 Upgrades for 3R-and 4-Series Models
- Making a Career
- John Deere Z370R Electric ZTrak Zero Turn Mower
- Living The John Deere Dream
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2023
- My All-In-One Machine
- A Family Operation
- 50 Years of John Deere Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters
- John Deere Parts Catalog Harvest 2022
- Instilling Homeowners Pride
- John Deere Parts Catalog Spring 2022
- 2021 Market Animal Scholarship Recipients