320G SKID STEER
- Gross Power: 51.7 kW (69 hp)
- Net Power: 49.4 kW (66 hp)
- Rated Operating Capacity: 994 kg (2,190 lb.)
- Operating Weight: 3246 kg (7,150 lb.)
View Product Brochure
- Features an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Easy-to-operate controls maximize an operator’s skills, for more everyday productivity.
- Spacious, comfortable cab is even more tightly sealed to keep out noise and dust. Available options include a four-season cab, Bluetooth® radio, and heated seats.
- Excellent all-around visibility has been further enhanced with customer-inspired side lighting and rearview camera options.
- Redesigned cab features an improved door seal with integrated chinstrap and glove-friendly removable side windows.
- Industry-leading bucket breakout forces and auxiliary flow
- Easy Maintenance: Cab foot-well area can be washed out in a matter of minutes. Glove-friendly removable side windows make cleaning easier.
- Optional JDLink™ provides machine data and health alerts to help you decrease costly downtime.
Compare the specifications of up to 4 models
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.319 (202.5)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||49.4 (66)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||51.7 (69)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||241 (178)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||80 - HD|
|Tire size - Standard||12 x 16.5 - 12PR SKS|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2850 (112.3)|
|Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)||3460 (136.3)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||1700 (67)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2060 (81.1)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.3)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1120 (44.2)|
|Rear Departure Angle, °||28|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3100 (122.2)|
|Dump Angle, °||43|
|Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)||2480 (97.7)|
|Reach - Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||740 (29.2)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, °||33|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||1067 (2350)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||994 (2190)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||1989 (4380)|
|Axle Torque - Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||6771 (4994)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||11.1 (6.9)|
|Speed - Maximum Option, kph (mph)||17.9 (11.1)|
|Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)||16.5 (3725)|
|Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||28.842 (38.6)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||41.414 (55.5)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||78 (21)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||112 (30)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||224.08 (3250)|
Offers and Discounts
90 Day No Payment, No Interest followed by Low Rate Financing1
on New John Deere Compact Construction Equipment
- 90 Day No Payment, No Interest
- Offer available 01 July 2023 through 31 October 2023
1Offer valid on qualifying purchases made 01 July 2023 through 31 October 2023. Subject to approved installment credit with John Deere Financial, for commercial use only. No-Payments/No-Interest for 90 days followed by low rate APR financing. Taxes, freight, setup and delivery charges could increase monthly payment. Some restrictions apply, so see your dealer for complete details and other financing options. Available at participating U.S. dealers. Prices may vary by dealer.