John Deere Mobile Weather
How it works:
John Deere Mobile Weather uses a third-party sensor to display and document real-time weather on the GreenStar ™ 2630 Display, including:
- Wind speed and direction
- Delta T*
- Relative humidity
Unlike other systems, which force you to stop spraying, climb out of cab, and use a hand-held device to check prevailing weather conditions, John Deere Mobile Weather lets you make in-cab product application decision based on location-specific data.
You can also input your own spraying parameters into the system, and receive notifications when the present conditions are outside these preset parameters.
* Delta T is an important indicator for determining acceptable spraying conditions. It indicates evaporation rate and droplet lifetime, and is calculated by subtracting the wet bulb temperature from the dry bulb temperature.
John Deere Mobile Weather is a vehicle-mounted monitoring system that can be mounted on any 4 Series Self-Propelled Sprayers. It requires:
- Application Controller 1120
- GreenStar 3 2630, GreenStar 2 1800, or 2600 Displays.
John Deere Mobile Weather is part of the
John Deere FarmSight™ experience:a total solution that begins with understanding your needs, and provides a world-class experience by combining equipment, technology, and your John Deere dealer.
- Capture instantaneous, field-specific weather information from the sprayer cab
- Make on-the-go application decisions
- Ideal for both private and commercial applicators
- Improve recordkeeping by documenting weather conditions during application